We all know that users of the internet are not there to help, guide or nurture – they are there solely to stick two fingers up at the world and cause outrage and fuckery. So when a photo appeared on Reddit of a particularly scary little girl holding an owl, internet creativity went into overdrive.
Intent on making the already weird so much weirder, it’s safe to that these Photoshop champions achieved their goal. The end result? A cacophony of absolutely twisted, but utterly hilarious pictures.
This is the story of how one picture of a girl holding an owl drove the internet absolutely mad.
1. It all started with this harmless (but hilarious) photo of this grumpy girl holding aloft an owl
2. Then the internet went mental, making her Queen of the Playground
3. Thor’s replacement
4. The evil warlord in any historical movie
6. The scariest face swap in history
7. A very dark and twisted Harry Potter wannabe
8. The ultimate cup of tea
10. The newest recruit to the squad
11. The Owl Overlord
12. I’ll never trust an owl again after this
That my friends, is how to go viral in one easy lesson. She might not like it, she might not even know about it, but this angry young lady is now an internet sensation. My thoughts? Whoever made that picture of her as leader of the owls needs a medal or a knighthood. Utter genius.
Read more at: viralthread.com